Students who enroll in private voice lessons participate in bi-annual solo recitals, graduation ceremonies, and curriculum-related performances and classes. Vocal technique will develop the student’s sound in five areas:
- Respiration – Healthy, deep breathing to support your singing
- Phonation – Using the vocal folds in the least tiring way possible
- Resonance – Producing the best possible tone quality and accessing a full dynamic range
- Diction – Articulation of text
- Expression – Bringing drama and emotion into your performances!